Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Master’s Level Clinician (Part-time, approx. 5-20 hrs)
Position Title: Therapist
Education: Graduate degree (master’s and/or doctorate) in social work, counselling, psychology, or a related field.
Qualifications: Possesses a mental health professional license in the State of Illinois, currently active and in good standing. Has a minimum of two years clinical supervisory experience with a variety of age groups.
Experience: At least three years full-time direct clinical experience with a wide range of populations, including children, adolescents, families, and adults. Experience in dealing directly with systems issues in a clinical context as well as with clinical case management.
License Preferred: Licensure in the State of Illinois.
Requirements: Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability and facility in understanding and working with systems (hospitals, social services, courts, probation, schools, etc.); experience in a community mental health center/clinic; clinical experience in individual, group, and couples/family therapy, intakes, clinical case management, crisis intervention with a variety of populations, especially world-view perspectives. Experience in doing mental health evaluations, psychological testing/assessments is an additional plus.
Immediate Supervisor: Dr. Bahn
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide therapy and carry light caseload of assessment and/or complex therapy cases.
2. Assists and participates in internal quality assurance chart reviews and other necessary observance of standards of documentation.
3. Provides input in clinical programs of private practice.
4. Ability to work as an independent practitioner with flexible schedule.
5. Attends and participates in meetings, consultation and related external training as appropriate.
6. Provides other tasks and duties in consultation with Supervisor.
Please forward letter of interest and resume by email: